Thursday, 21 April 2011

Work in progress

I thought I would post some pictures of what is currently on the painting table.
First up is ACW Command figures. I had completed the Confederates some time ago but never did the command. So this time around I though I would do these and then do the rank and file.

Progress on the 10mm Elves from Kallistra. I have done a few more and started work on the chariots. It's getting there slowly as usual.
This is for the American artillery in the Mexican/American War. The gun and figures are complete so this the last in the puzzle. There is another 2 to put together.
Again still sticking with the Mexican/American War of 1846 these are the Mississipi Rifles. Still alot to do for these but I have only started 4 so that I can do a test base. I have alot of figures for this period mostly from 1st Corp. I will leave you with a completed unit but I promise you will see more.

Mexican Dave

2 comments:

  1. How are you getting on with the Crimean figs that you are doing for Bob L?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make dollars for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete