Friday 12 January 2018

Frostgrave the game

It wasn't until later that I realised that one my archers was also badly wounded last time.

So I started the game with 4 knights and 3 archers.

We played the Mausoleum scenario which has 4 treasure tokens place at the corners along 2 treasure per player which had to be at least 6 inches away.
So here is the skeleton guarding one corner. More about him later.
Above is the mausoleum in the centre
So above was my starting position and that skeleton who despite having all range attack I wasn't able to hit it.
Craig blocked my line of sight by casting a fog spell while he went for the first treasure token. Mark on the other side ganged up on the skeleton protecting the treasure token near him.
Craig managed to get the first treasure token but he had moved his dog up towards me.
So I pushed the green and red knights forward to take on the dog while that left my other knight to get the treasure and make a run for it. 
Another treasure token in my sights.
The dog was sent packing so I moved forward with the red and green knight while the other made his escape with his loot.
The other treasure was still in sight but another skeleton had appeared.
There was another treasure token available. Mark and Craig were busy fighting each other and other skeletons that had appeared to block their progress.
However I also had a few skeletons to deal with. 
My red knight was free to go for the treasure but Mark has managed to wound my wizard.  
He died
Meanwhile was trying to get away with another treasure but was caught by another skeleton. Unfortunately he also died.
Not all was lost I still had more men so I managed to get that treasure and get off the board. 

So in the end I managed to get 3 treasure off the board which ended my best so far in the campaign. In the end I was able to rise 3 experience levels and obtain 420 gold coins. For now we are going to end the campaign for now but I will keep the stats cos you never know.

Anyway I want to finish off my dwarf war band.

Dave  



No comments:

Post a Comment