Monday 30 May 2011

French for the Crimea

Well it has been quiet on the blogging front for 2 reasons.

1, The garden.

2, Painting French.

I thought it best I finish these rather than spend loads of time looking at the evil inter web.
Sorry about the picture but the camera battery ran out so I can't do any better ones at present. This lot are almost complete. The first 16 just need checked for anything I have missed before the varnish. The last lot need a wee bit more work but they are not far away.

Note the top right corner and a sneak peek on the test paint for the Mississippi Rifles.
These are further behind. 14 figures in total which includes 6 command figures I will do last.

The 20mm Russians are waiting patiently behind them.

Lastly for my fellow metal lover the CD in the photo is Mothers Finest - Black radio won't play this record.

Mind you gotta watch the headbanging when doing the fine detail.

1 comment:

  1. The interweb is indeed evil and full of temptation. I commned you for your discipline and sticking to the task of getting those Frenchies done!

    ReplyDelete