Friday 11 March 2011

Warmaster

I have decided to take a break from 28mm this weekend and focus on the smaller grand scale of minis.

Now where better to start than a Elf Warmaster army. Not only that what about painting this lot by Sunday.

That 4 units of elves who are all from Kallistra. If I am lucky I will add in the the extra command base making a total of 52 figures. Here is what I did with the last lot from Games Workshop.

Also I have mucked about with the appearance of the blog (No  **** I didn't notice) as I try and figure out what this puppy can do.

Now to get started.

Bought : Still zero
Painted : 119 still

3 comments:

  1. Dave those Elves look great!!! How do you fancy painting a whole pile of 6mm Elves, just to get your hand in at a different scale??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind as long as there is no deadline.

    Microworld Games do some nice 6mm fantasy. I picked up my 6mm Lizards Riders from them and they are a pleasure to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stuff I have is all Irregular Miniatures - cheap and cheerful. Had them for years and painted up a number of Orcs and Goblins as well as some of the Elves and started basing them for Hordes of the Things which wasn't easy as unfortunately a 40mm base isn't wide enough to have 2 strips of irregular minis in line and they are a bugger to cut down to size.

    As it was no one else was showing any interest in HotT so they got put away to the back of the cupboard. A not too unfamiliar fate for a lot of projects.

    ReplyDelete