Thursday 8 September 2011

Gruntz update and others

Well we did have our first try out of the Gruntz 15mm Sci Fi rules.

It was very good although as usual for a first try out we missed a few things out but it was enough to let us know that we will be progressing it further.

So I need more Felid from Khurasan Miniatures and I mis read the summer shop page as a sale which it is not. I even enquired with them how long the sale was going on for as I knew I needed more stuff.

Now Khurasan did answer me very politely while disguising the fact that I am clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic or the village idiot. They did so very effectively with the minimal of fuss and only using one word.

Sale ?

Which confirms a few facts.

1. I am really, really quite stupid.

2. Mr Khurasan is really nice (And Mrs K)

3. Khurasan prices are great so buy from THEM.

They have also just released some of the bikes. Check out the link for proof how good they are.

http://johnbearross.blogspot.com/2011/09/khurasan-felid-jetbike.html

They have also have the transport available which you can see at this link.

http://khurasanminiatures.tripod.com/ttc1303.jpg

So I will after all be able to wait until payday before getting some of them.

Lastly the 16 Vietnam figures arrived today. The US forces are on the painting table as well as the Felids and 28mm Colonial marines. I hope to have some of them finished this week to post pictures.

Mexican Dave

1 comment:

  1. Ah, my good man, escalation already???

    Tony and his smaller tiger boyz must be feeling the fear. This can only mean one thing I need to go paint that tank, and of course scrawl the words "Biker Swatter!" along its hull.

    ReplyDelete