Wednesday 4 July 2018

A question of storage

It's not a question I have ever thought about. In fact apart from 1 storage case I either use some old A4 paper boxes or I use the really useful plastic ones.

However I have been looking to protect my miniatures lately. So it was chance browse on the internet and I can across a company called Just lasered. Not only did they have some cheap storage but they fit into  the real useful boxes.

So I took the plunge and ordered 4 50 man trays to fit 4litre or 9 litre really useful box and a topper. Normally £4.25 but I ordered 2 or more they were only £4.00.
So here is one of the trays with my Congo and a fistful of kung fu miniatures. They fit well.
Some Saga and Gates of Antares miniatures. You have to watch the spears but I didn't see this as a problem.

This is my 20mm Vietnam miniatures and they fir really well and for me this is what I going to use the trays for.
This is my 20mm WW2 Russians collection and I have filled all 4 trays so that's 200 miniatures in a A9 Really Useful box. 

They do some different trays as well which I will check out for my Bolt Action Japanese.

Check them out www.justlasered.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment