Monday, 9 April 2012

A quick update

At last I have finished the force for Gruntz.

It has been a struggle mainly because of a few accidents. After varnishing the special weapons the wind took them and sent them flying down the garden path. So a repaint was required. The basic grunts were also varnished only to stick on the cardboard. I did manage to get them off but I did break the end of a gun.

Finally I just had the pictures to take only to struggle to obtain a good picture and then the batteries ran out.

So only a few pictures available with one taken of an APC before it was finished.

I will now obtain new batteries and take pictures of thw whole force.

No comments:

Post a Comment